Unified Communications Consultancy Limited, a sister company to CQC Consult, focuses on the demand side of the voice, video and data converged networking markets. Our expertise in IP WAN's and LAN's, together with IP telephony and Unified Communications, is available for companies large and small. The Unified Communications Readiness AssessmentTM is an inexpensive service that can help you work out if UC can help you.

Monday 20 August 2007

Introducing Mark Deakin

This is not a product push... trust me, I am a consultant!

I have put a link to Mark Deakin's blog on my page (see left). Mark is Microsoft's UK product manager for the Unified Communications Group. As such, he is the man steering MS into the UC ocean. He has a big task on his hands and I wish him luck.

He has put a link to my blog on his blog, so I am returning the favour.

Cheers,

Maren

PS When I find a decent IP telephony and/or UC blog for any vendor or channel partner, I shall add it to my blog. The more people out there talking (sensibly) about our subject matter, the better. for all of us. It can only help the users, the channel and the other interested parties understand UC better.

No comments: